Smiley x Laulhère Black Beret
- Women's and men's beret embroidered in white with the Smiley logo
- 100% French merino wool base
- Whithout headband
- Cotton headdress decorated with a Laulhère x Smiley badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled Maison Laulhère rivet
- One size fits all, stretchable up to size 60
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
How to stretch a one-size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands while turning the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink a beret that is too stretched.
History : The limited edition black Smiley beret reinvents the iconic Véritable beret. It is adorned with a white embroidery representing the brand's communicative logo. Mixed, one size fits all and without leather border, it stretches to size 60. The Smiley beret is waterproof, insulating and anti-uv, it is the ideal gift. This Smiley beret embodies the values of the brand: positivity, optimism and the desire to always collaborate with creative and innovative brands.
This cap is entirely made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees
- 100% cotton lining
- 100% polyester badge
- Enamelled rivet decorated with the Maison Laulhère blazon
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.