- French beret for women and men
- 100% French merino wool base
- Leather headband with yellow border and bouffette
- Bordeaux satin headdress decorated with a Campan badge.
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet Héritage by Laulhère
- Plate diameter : 28cm
- Available from size 53 to 62
- Delivered in a square drawer box Héritage par Laulhère
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History : Made of 100% French merino wool, the Campan beret is the traditional beret of the Heritage by Laulhère range. Its leather headband with a yellow bouffette, its burgundy cap and its magnificent badge make the Campan an elegant and modern beret. Waterproof and insulating, the Campan does not retain odors.
This beret is entirely made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees
- Full grain cowhide headband
- Acetate lining
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Héritage by Laulhère rivet
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.