Made of 100% French merino wool, the Campan beret is a timeless piece in the Heritage by Laulhère range. Its leather headband adorned with a yellow buffet, its burgundy cap and its beautiful badge make the Campan an elegant and modern beret. Waterproof and insulating, the Campan does not retain odours.
The Campan Beret has the following characteristics:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- Un tour de tête en cuir rehaussé de sa « bouffette » jaune.
- The acetate headdress that lines the interior is adorned with an embroidered Campan badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes 53 to 61.
- 100% virgin merino wool base.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Acetate interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.