* You will receive your promo code in 24 hours at most
Maxi Pluma Beret
- French beret for women and men
- 100% cotton base
- Headband in elastic grosgrain decorated with a bouffette
- 100% cotton headdress with a beige polyester badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter: 30cm
- All berets on sale are delivered in a Laulhère travel pouch
- Manufactured in France in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie
- Beret that fits all face shapes and size normally
For lovers of large volumes: the Maxi Pluma is the 100% cotton version of the popular Max beret. Its large diameter allows you to protect yourself from the sun. Light and elegant, the Maxi Pluma embodies the blend of ancestral know-how and the modernity of Maison Laulhère. Enjoy the 3 shades imagined by our colorists: Laulhère blue, black or sesame.
The Laulhère workshops are still located today on the exact spot where they were born in 1840, at the foot of the Bearnais Pyrenees, perched above the raging waters of the Gave d'Oloron. More than 80 years of history, tradition and expertise have gone into the making of the authentic Laulhère beret.
This French emblem has been worn by film stars, sportsmen, musicians and writers alike, and has travelled the world thanks to the intrepid sailors and explorers who set off from the Basque country. Our berets have bravely traversed the 20th century, travelling from the peasant to the worker, from the Parisian titi to the jazzman of the Latin Quarter, from the silent film starlet to the cigar-chomping revolutionary and the singer with millions of fans. Today more than ever, with all these intertwined stories, Laulhère berets represent an incredibly varied heritage that everyone can make their own to express their own style.
To find out more, click here.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
- Delivery within 2 to 3 days if the product ordered is not to be manufactured for you.
- Free in France from 79€ of purchase.
- Details by transporter can be found here.
- Some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- You have a period of 14 working days from the date of reception of your order to return your products if they are not suitable.
- Refund 1 week after receiving your return.