- Mixed beret
- 100% French sisal base, woven vegetable fibre
- Highlighted by a touch of gold lurex thread which gives it a "gold dust" effect
- Headband made of elastic grosgrain decorated with a bouffette.
- 100% cotton headdress decorated with a Maison Laulhère badge.
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter: 28cm
- Available in size S, M and L
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History : Made from sisal, a plant fibre from the subtropical agave cactus, the Sisal beret is very light and comfortable to wear. The Sisal is revealed with a touch of gold lurex thread that gives it a "gold dust" effect. Simple and elegant, this is the beret of the summer season that reflects the ancestral know-how of the Maison Laulhère.
- 100% sisal base
- Elastic grosgrain headband
- 100% polyester badge
- Lining 100% cotton
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning are proscribed (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.