A unisex model that highlights Laulhère's know-how in felted wool applied to a "gavroche" shaped cap, i. e. with a short crescent-shaped visor and curved top. A cap straight from the Parisian titis to play the bad boys of Peaky Blinders.
Ursa is a cap that thinks it's a beret: it uses almost all the codes of the traditional beret:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet".
- The night blue satin headdress that doubles the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the Laulhère house, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
- An additional detail, inspired by the military berets: the two ventilation eyelets on the side.
Beret made in France.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in warm, slightly soapy water. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Never dry on a heat source. Allow to dry naturally, flat or on a round shape.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean hat.
To best protect your cap, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box, away from dust after each use.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.