Its round shape and cabillou betray its beret DNA and a small Basque accent. But with its wide Gavroche-style visor and knit edge, it's especially the Parisian kids, the famous "titis", that it reminds us of! Protect yourself from the cold thanks to the exceptional properties of its merino wool and its well-covering shape.
The Titi cap has the following features:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet".
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Headband in large satin stretch grain.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive wetting of the wool. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.