Inspired by the commando beret by its narrow shape, its small diameter and its "lace" to wear as it is or to tie at the back of the head, this mixed model has been reinvented by Laulhère for fashion guerrillas. In black/gold or black/blue urban camouflage, this ultra-light beret is worn slightly tilted to the side.
The Major Beret has the following characteristics:
- A narrow and visible headband in black leather.
- A black waxed cotton lace.
- The night blue satin headdress that doubles the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the Laulhère house, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Plate diameter: 24 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Base in 100% polyester.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.