Play the stars with style and elegance by proudly wearing the Java ! Knitted, felted, shaped and sewn in our workshops, it will warm up your outfits with panache. Available in black, night blue and red.
The Java Beret has the following features:
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
One size fits all.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive wetting of the wool. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To protect your product as well as possible, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box, away from dust after each use.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.