What could be more universal, timeless and durable than jeans? The famous Denim canvas, or "de Nîmes", is cut and assembled with mastery to form a very new beret, urban, street or chic countryside. The seams made from recycled and ennobled jeans are different on each piece, so each beret is unique and singular. All that's left is to find yours!
The Eternal Beret has the following characteristics:
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet".
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Base in 100% recycled jeans.
- Headband in large satin stretch grain.
- Satin interior.
- Patch woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.