A reference to the rich heritage of the Maison Laulhère, this beret gives Basque accents to the Vintage spirit.
By immersing themselves in the workshop's old stocks, our designers discovered an extraordinary collection of old badges, used in the 1950s and 1960s and perfectly preserved. Each of these badges tells a story through their patterns woven with golden colours and threads. They are now being honoured, clearly visible, to compose an exceptional beret.
The Eridan beret has all the characteristics of an authentic beret :
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet".
- The night blue satin headdress that doubles the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the Laulhère house, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Plate diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To remove any dust that may have settled on your beret, use a feather duster or hair dryer in a cold air position at low power.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.