The softness of cashmere, the roundness of the beret: the timeless icon revisited in an even softer version, without leather trim for a more supple fit.
Find all the emblematic codes of the beret are magnified and perfectly finished to offer you an exceptional product:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- The night blue satin headdress that doubles the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the Laulhère house, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Plate diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
One size fits all.
- Base in 55% French merino virgin wool and 45% cashmere knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.