Béret Basque Mini
The Mini Basque Beret is a version of the iconic Basque beret from the Maison Laulhère. Its small diameter and shorter crown make the Mini Basque a modern and timeless beret. Particularly recommended for thin faces and small head circumference, it has been adopted by icons such as Alain Delon or Catherine Deneuve.
A blend of ancestral know-how and modernity, the Mini Basque beret is waterproof, insulating, odourless and UV-resistant. Let yourself be tempted by the sublime colours imagined by our designers: sorbet, forest, ink blue, carmine, black or turmeric.
All the emblematic codes of the beret are magnified and perfectly finished to offer you an exceptional product:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet" bow.
- The night blue satin fabric that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the house of Laulhère , Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 24 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M and L.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.