Béret Mini Cachemire
- Mixed beret which also fits for children
- 70% French merino wool and 30% cashmere base
- Without headband
- One size stretches up to size 60
- Satin headdress decorated with a Laulhère badge.
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter : 26cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère box.
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
History : The Mini Iraty Beret is a version of the iconic Basque beret from the Maison Laulhère. Its small diameter and shorter crown make the Mini Iraty a modern and timeless beret. Particularly recommended for thin faces and small head circumference, the Mini Iraty is a one size beret. A blend of cashmere and wool, it will require special care. Let yourself be tempted by the sublime colours imagined by our designers: passion, ecru, eclipse or sand.
- 70% wool and 30% cashmere base.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.