The eccentric Béret Subra is the widest of the berets from the Maison Laulhère. Originally designed to equip alpine hunters in mountain areas, the Subra Beret, thanks to its large diameter, protects from the cold and bad weather by folding it down on one side of its face.
A blend of ancestral know-how and modernity, the Subra beret is waterproof, insulating, odourless and UV-resistant.
Play with the 4 shades imagined by our colourists, from the most classic to the most original.
The Subra Beret has the following characteristics :
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet" bow.
- The night blue satin fabric that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the house of Laulhère , Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 33 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes S, M and L..
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.