- Mixed beret
- 100% French merino wool base
- A shape very close to the skull, unlike that of the alpine beret
- The shaped fold is preformed and sewn on the side
- Full grain apparent cowhide leather headband 100% french with a lace at the back of the beret
- Satin headdress decorated with a Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter: 22cm
- Available in sizes S, M and L.
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- All berets on sale are delivered in a Laulhère travel bag.
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
- CLEANING :
Machine washing, hand washing and dry cleaning are excluded for felted merino virgin wool. In case of stains, sponge with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or a natural sponge soaked in warm water and Marseille soap, avoiding excessively wetting the beret and the leather brim. To dry, always lay the beret flat, with a paper inside, in the open air but away from light to preserve its original shape and color. Never dry your beret on a heat source.
Tip: To refresh your beret, apply a little dry shampoo, let it dry for a few moments and then brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING :
The felted merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities. However, it easily captures dust, textile fibers and animal hair. We therefore recommend the use of an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Lightly moisten the palm of your hand and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended that you store it in a mothproof bag or use a cedar ball after each use.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.