The James Beret highlights all the know-how of the Maison laulhère. Its felted fabric with a soft mohair feel and sublime tartan pattern is enhanced by a leather border which, thanks to a lace, can be easily tied at the back of the head.
All the emblematic codes of the beret are magnified and perfectly finished to offer you an exceptional product:
- The apparent leather headband has a lace at the back.
- The night blue satin fabric that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the house of Laulhère , Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L et XL.
- Base in 70% mohair wool, 26% merino virgin wool and 4% nylon.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.