The Freddy beret is a variation of the timeless Orion beret. With its small diameter and its shape close to the head, it is adorned with a sublime lacing in black velvet interlaced in flat silver eyelets on the side of the beret. A mix of ancestral know-how and modernity, Freddy is enhanced by a visible leather edging with a lace that ties at the back of the head.
The Freddy Beret has the following characteristics :
- The apparent leather headband is narrower than that of Basque berets. Like the military beret, it has a lace at the back.
- The night blue satin fabric that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the house of Laulhère , Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 22 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes S, M and L.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.