Both elegant and casual, the Béret-Casquette 1840 has a pure line and a short visor. It proudly wears the cabillou and is lined for better comfort. Waterproof and insulating, the Béret-Casquette 1840 is available in 4 colors.
The Béret-Casquette 1898 has the following characteristics:
- A "cabillou", that is to say the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- An elastic grosgrain headband.
- The acetate headdress which comes to double the interior is decorated with an embroidered Heritage crest taking again the heraldic codes of the old traditional escutcheons.
Beret made in France.
Authenticated by the Laulhère rivet in silver finish metal.
One size fits all.
- Base 100% wool.
- Interior acetate.
- Crest 100% cotton.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative). In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or a natural sponge soaked in lukewarm, slightly soapy water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret it is recommended after each use to store it flat in its cardboard box, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.