A scent of the Roaring Twenties, madly modern, floats on this bell hat with its refined and elegant shape thanks to its bow on the side.
The Seine Beret has the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin merino wool, unlined.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- One size fits all.
- 100% virgin merino French wool, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.