Child Cap Gigi
- Children's cap
- 100% French merino wool base
- Without headband
- One size fits all, suitable for children from 3 to 8 years
- Headdress decorated with a Heritage badge by Laulhère
- Authenticated by the Heritage by Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter: 26 cm
- Delivered in a Héritage by Laulhère bag
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
History : The Gigi cap is for everyone. It's the cap that's easy to wear in any situation: in the playground or on a walk. It will quickly become the essential accessory of your child. Its French merino wool material makes the cap pleasant to the touch and easy to wear every day, your child will not want to get rid of it. This cap is made in France, in our workshop in Oloron Sainte Marie.
- 100% virgin merino wool base
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Heritage rivet
Machine washing orhand washing should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your cap, we recommend that you store it flat in its bag after each use, protected from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.