Béret Xv de France
Made in the Laulhère workshops under official licence from the FFR.
Virgin merino wool beret made entirely in France, the result of 170 years of know-how.
A beret with top-of-the-range finishes:
- Leather headband with yellow lace
- Night blue satin cap
- Woven crest bearing the official logo of the XV of France.
- Embroidery "French rooster" embroidery
- Made entirely in France.
- Plate diameter: depending on the size, from 25 to 32 cm
- Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
- Comes with its storage box.
- Available in sizes S, M, L.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Never dry on a heat source. Allow to dry naturally, flat or on a round shape.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.