Béret Petit Basque
This small crowned beret made of pure wool is perfect to keep your kids heads warm. Made in the French tradition, it is as warm and waterproof as the adult version. It is the perfect gift for boys and girls from 3 to 8 years old.
The Petit Basque Beret has the following characteristics:
- Made of 100% merino wool, very soft and warm, it has no leather trim for a unique size that fits easily.
- Cotton Lined .
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Embroidered Heritage badge.
- Plateau size: 9.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Acetate interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.