Child Basque Beret
- Children's beret
- 100% French merino wool base
- Without headband
- One size fits all, suitable for children from 3 to 8 years
- Cotton headdress decorated with a Heritage badge by Laulhère
- Authenticated by the Héritage by Laulhère rivet.
- Plate diameter: 26 cm
- Delivered in a flat box Héritage par Laulhère
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
History : Made from 100% French merino wool, the Petit Basque is the children's version of the great classics from Héritage by Laulhère, l'Authentique. Soft, warm and waterproof, its one size fits all thanks to its stretchy fiber that stretches and adapts to the growth and grows with your child.
Flexible and pleasant to wear, it is available in 7 colors.
- 100% virgin merino wool base
- Cotton lining
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Héritage rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, we recommend that you store it flat in its bag after each use, protected from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.