Béret Petit Basque
The Petit Basque Beret is the perfect model for children in the Héritage by Laulhère range. Soft, warm and waterproof, the Petit Basque is a one-size beret which, thanks to its stretchy fibre, stretches and adapts to all head sizes.
Flexible and pleasant to wear, it is suitable for children from 3 to 8 years old.
The Petit Basque Beret has the following characteristics:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- The acetate headdress that lines the interior is adorned with an embroidered Héritage badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 26 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
One size fits all.
- 100% virgin merino wool base.
- Acetate interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.