A large volume beret that is both comfortable and elegant. With its wide knitted ribbed edge, it fits perfectly on all heads while protecting from the cold and bad weather. Tilt it to the side or back to get a beautiful look !
The Parisienne Beret has the following characteristics:
- Pure merino wool beret without lining, available in the superb range of colours of the Heritage by Laulhère brand.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Plateau size: 10
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- One size fits all.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.