Everyone loves pompoms! Especially when they come to decorate the top of a superb beret made in France in pure merino wool.... To play the freshwater sailor with humour and elegance.
The Marine Beret has the following characteristics:
- 100% merino wool, without inner edge to fit all head sizes.
- Lined with an acetate cap.
- Embroidered Heritage badge.
- Synthetic pump.
- Plateau size: 10.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- One size fits all, available in black, cloud and carmine.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Inside cotton.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.