Child Beret Margaux
- Children's beret
- 100% French merino wool base
- Without headband
- One size fits all, suitable for children from 3 to 8 years
- Cotton headdress decorated with a Heritage badge by Laulhère
- Authenticated by the Heritage by Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter: 24,7 cm
- Delivered in Heritage by Laulhère bag
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
History : The Margaux beret is a child version of the Parisienne Beret. It is a great classic from the Héritage range by Laulhère. Made from 100% French merino wool, it is soft and light. Its wide ribbed waistband provide good protection from the cold and its one size fits all will allow your child to keep it for many years. Waterproof and insulating, Margaux is available in 4 beautiful colors.
- 100% virgin merino wool base
- Authenticated by the Heritage rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, we recommend that you store it flat in its bag after each use, protected from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.