Both elegant and relaxed, the Béret-Casquette 1898 proudly displays the famous "cabillou", inseparable from the particular knitting of the beret. It is lined in the same way as a traditional rayon beret for better comfort.
The Béret-Cap 1898 has the following characteristics:
- Beret in 100% merino wool felted, visor in tweed wool, headband in grosgrain. Acetate lining.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Embroidered Heritage badge.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- Available in sizes S, M and L.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Acetate interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.