Simple and elegant, the Béret-Casquette 1898 proudly retains it's the famous "cabillou", made from a classic beret and heat shaped at the factory. It is lined in the same way as a traditional beret for better comfort.
The Béret-Caquette 1898 has the following characteristics:
- Beret in 100% merino wool felted, visor in tweed wool, headband in grosgrain. Acetate lining.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Embroidered Héritage badge.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- Available in sizes S, M and L.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Acetate interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.