The top of the range of the traditional beret made in France ! The Campan Beret combines all the qualities of a beret that you will keep for a lifetime. Made of pure luxurious waterproof felt merino wool, with its genuine goatskin leather headband, golden yellow buffet, burgundy lining and famous Campan woven label.
The Campan beret has the following characteristics:
- Made of 100% merino wool with waterproof felt.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Headband in ipure leather with a golden yellow border, matching its "buffet".
- Bordeaux lining.
- Embroidered Heritage crest bearing the coat of arms of the region.
- Plateau size: 10.
- Available in 10 head sizes, with a plate diameter adapted to each size.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Leather headband.
- Acetate interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.