The Angora Beret is a classic from the Heritage Collection. Very soft and very warm, it folds and stores very easily in a bag or pocket. He will never leave you again! To offer or to offer, it is a real concentrate of sweetness.
The Angora beret has the following characteristics:
- This angora wool beret is entirely made in France at the foot of the Pyrenees.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Plateau size: 10.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- One size fits all, available in 4 colours.
- Made of 70% French angora wool and 30% polyamide, knitted and shaped in our workshops.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To remove any dust that may have settled on your beret, use a feather duster or hair dryer in a cold air position at low power.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.