The Angora Beret is a classic from the Heritage Collection. Very soft and very warm, it folds and stores very easily in a bag or pocket. He will never leave you ! As a gift for oneself or for others, it is a real concentrate of sweetness.
The Angora Beret has the following characteristics:
- This angora wool beret is entirely made in France at the foot of the Pyrenees.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Plateau size: 10.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- One size fits all, available in 4 colours.
- Made of 70% French angora wool and 30% polyamide, knitted and shaped in our workshops.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To remove any dust that may have settled on your beret, use a feather duster or hair dryer in a cold air position at low power.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.