The iconic beret used by the alpine hunters (Mountain regiment), still made in purest tradition at the foot of the Pyrenees. Its large diameter and its waterproof and naturally breathable felted merino wool make it the perfect ally for both hikers and fashion lovers.
The Alpin Beret has the following characteristics:
- This splendid beret lined with cotton exists in 10 head sizes, with a crown diameter adapted to each size, so that everyone can find their correct size.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Embroidered Heritage badge.
- Crown size: 11.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Interior cotton.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.