The emblematic beret of alpine hunters, still made in the tradition at the foot of the Pyrenees. Its large diameter and waterproof and naturally breathable felted merino wool make it the perfect ally for both hikers and fashionists.
The Alpine Hunter Beret has the following characteristics:
- This magnificent beret lined with a cotton cap exists in 10 head sizes, with a diameter of tray adapted to each size, so that everyone can find their happiness.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Embroidered Heritage badge.
- Plateau size: 11.
- 100% French manufacturing in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Inside cotton.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.