Be the perfect gentleman with this british-looking urban cap made of wool tweed. With its 3 different Scotsmen, this perfectly cut English beret for men plays the card of style and timelessness. Available in tartan and Prince of Wales, you will necessarily find the beret that suits you. It's up to you to reinvent your pace, Peaky Blinders or Gentleman Farmer of the cities, whatever you choose, the effect will be there!
The Oxford cap has the following features:
- A grosgrain head circumference and its puff.
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- 100% wool tweed.
- Headband in large satin stretch grain.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To protect your product as well as possible, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box, away from dust after each use.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.