- French beret for women and men in recycled denim
- 100% french cotton denim base
- Headband in elastic grosgrain decorated with a bouffette
- 100% cotton headpiece decorated with a Maison Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter: 28cm
- Available in size XS, S, M, L and XL
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History :The Plaser beret, meaning "pleasure" in Bearnais, is well named because it lets you have the pleasure to choose between its washed denim or raw denim version. Made from 100% cotton raw or washed denim, it has a fine red embroidery on the brim. The Plaser is part of the eco-jean capsule which highlights Laulhère's desire to continue to innovate while using existing fabrics from our archives, which are carefully kept in our workshops. Light and supple, the Plaser can be worn with the grosgrain edge on the inside of the beret or on the outside, but be careful, wearing a beret with the edge on the outside will reduce the size of the beret.
This beret is made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- Recycled cotton denim base - 48% cotton, 47% polyester and 5% other fibers
- Lining 100% cotton
- Elastic grosgrain headband
- 100% polyester badge made in France
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.