- French beret for women and men with polo knit effect
- 100% French cotton base
- Beret with polo knit effect obtained by using knit stitch weaving
- Beret without cabillou
- Headband in elastic grosgrain decorated with a bouffette
- 100% cotton headpiece decorated with a Maison Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter: 28cm
- Available in size XS, S, M, L and XL
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History :The Chiveau beret is inspired by the Béarnese word "Lou Chibaw" which means horse and in particular by its horsemen wearing polos. Made from 100% cotton yarns, it is knitted using an innovative technique: the knit stitch. This new technique gives it a knitted polo effect but remains very light and pleasant to wear for the summer season. Adopt the Chiveau beret in Laulhère blue, petunia or orange, the new seasonal colors. It can be worn with the grosgrain brim on the inside of the beret or on the outside, but be careful, wearing a beret with the brim on the outside will reduce the size of the beret.
This beret is made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% cotton base and lining
- Elastic grosgrain headband
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.