- Mixed beret
- 100% lamb leather base
- A shape very close to the head, unlike the Alpine beret
- Headband in full grain matt cowhide, narrower than the Basque beret
- A lace at the back, inspired by military berets
- Electric blue piping and black bouffette
- Satin headdress decorated with a Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter 28cm
- Available in size XS, S, M, L and XL
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
To know more about the delivery click here.
- 100% lamb leather.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
Full grain cowhide leather headband.
100% cotton badge.
Avoid any exposure to rain, which could affect the appearance of the leather.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.