- French beret for woman and man in raffia
- 100% woven raffia base
- Without headband
- Decorated with a Maison Laulhère badge.
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter: 25 cm
- One size fits all
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
To know more about the delivery click here.
History :Made from braided raffia, a soft and resistant material, the Boherada beret is the perfect summer beret of this new collection. Light and breathable, this beret is unlined so you can keep your head ventilated during the season. It is well named because Boherada is inspired by the word bouhérado in Béarnais, which means "breath of wind". This original beret can be worn with its headband visible and is perfect for both men and women.
This beret is made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. If you are interested in discovering how we make our berets and caps, click here.
- 100% braided raffia base
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning are proscribed (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your bibi, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- Only for UK: For UK only: your order amount is exclusive of VAT. You may have to pay VAT when your package arrives.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.