A unique and essential piece in our collection, the elegant and flowery Bleuet Beret requires twelve hours of work to assemble its fine bead embroideries by hand. Embellished with a magnificent imperial blue colour, the Bleuet Beret is 100% cotton and magnified to make it an exceptional product.
The Bleuet Beret has the following characteristics:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- A cream-coloured elastic grosgrain headband, enhanced by its yellow "buffet".
- The sandy-coloured cotton that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the Maison Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
- Beautiful beaded embroideries, hand-assembled.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its travel bag.
Available in sizes S, M and L.
- 100% cotton base and lining.
- Elastic grosgrain headband.
- Cotton interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning are proscribed (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.