The Basque Beret is a corner stone for the Maison Laulhère. An emblematic and timeless accessory of French elegance, it has been worn by film stars, shepherds, revolutionaries, jazzmen, sportsmen, princesses and strangers alike. A combination of ancestral know-how and modernity, the Basque beret is waterproof, insulating, odourless and UV-resistant.
Embrace the Basque beret in cream, ink blue or light brown, the timeless colours of the season.
All the emblematic codes of the beret are magnified and perfectly finished to offer you an exceptional product:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headg piece.
- The leather headband, enhanced with an Electric blue border, matches its "buffet" bow.
- The night blue satin fabric that lines the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered woven badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the house of Laulhère , Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.