"The bird in a cage will dream of clouds," explained a Japanese poet. Adopt the Volage beret to make your surroundings dream... With its base made from a blend of merino virgin wool and soft and velvety cashmere, its pure lines highlighted by the exuberance of a bouquet of black feathers with celadon reflections, this beret sends a nod to the beautiful 1930s and their fantasy-filled bibis.
The Volage Beret has the following characteristics:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Free head entry, adaptable to all head sizes.
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
One size fits all.
- Base in 55% French merino virgin wool and 45% cashmere knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
LAULHÈRE offers the following delivery methods :
- Delivery to your door in 3 business days with Colissimo.
- Delivery in 5 business days to a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Pick up in store in 2 hours.