The softness of cashmere, the roundness of the beret: the timeless icon revisited in an even softer version, without leather trim for a more supple fit.
Find all the emblematic codes of the beret are magnified and perfectly finished to offer you an exceptional product:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
One size fits all.
- Base in 55% French merino virgin wool and 45% cashmere knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Withdrawal in store.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.