* You will receive your promo code in 24 hours at most
Smiley x Laulhère Black Beret
- Beret for women and men
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops
- Whithout headband
- Embroidered in white with the Smiley logo
- 100% Cotton headdress decorated with a Laulhère x Smiley black polyester badge badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter : 28 cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère storage box
- Manufactured in France in our workshop in Oloron-Sainte-Marie
- Beret that fits all face shapes
The limited edition black Smiley beret reinvents the iconic Véritable beret. It is adorned with a white embroidery representing the brand's communicative logo. Mixed, one size fits all and without leather border, it stretches to size 60. The Smiley beret is waterproof, insulating and anti-uv, it is the ideal gift. This Smiley beret embodies the values of the brand: positivity, optimism and the desire to always collaborate with creative and innovative brands.
How to stretch a one-size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands while turning the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink a beret that is too stretched.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
- Delivery within 2 to 3 days if the product ordered is not to be manufactured for you.
- Free in France from 79€ of purchase.
- Details by transporter can be found here.
- Some countries apply customs fees to be paid upon arrival of the package.
- You have a period of 14 working days from the date of reception of your order to return your products if they are not suitable.
- Refund 1 week after receiving your return.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account