* You will receive your promo code in 24 hours at most
LAULHERE attaches particular importance to the respect of privacy and personal data. LAULHERE's compliance with the principles of the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, as well as the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, is a priority.
The purpose of this privacy and cookie management policy is to inform the persons concerned of the manner in which their personal information is collected and processed by LAULHERE
1. YOUR DATA ONLINE
LAULHERE publishes and operates the website accessible at url www.laulhere-france.com (hereinafter the site).
2. IIDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of processing personal data on the site within the framework of the LAULHERE/user relationship is: the company LAULHERE, a simplified joint stock company with a single associate, head office: Rue Rocgrand - 64400- OLORON-SAINTE-MARIE, RCS PAU 752 924 886. Contact at 05.59.39.12.07.
3. DATA COLLECTION AND TREATMENT
Within the framework of the operation of the website, LAULHERE is likely to collect personal data relating to users. This data is processed in accordance with the purposes described in article 3 of the present confidentiality policy.
LAULHERE is thus likely to collect personal data :
- When the user registers on the website ;
- On the occasion of requests for information, complaints or any contact by a user with LAULHERE's customer service ;
- During requests for information or e-mails addressed directly to LAULHERE ;
- When a customer purchases a product ;
- When sending the newsletter ;
- At the time of the visit in store.
The data likely to be collected and processed by LAULHERE for the purposes described in article 3 of the present confidentiality policy concern :
- The identification data of members: title, surname, first names, date of birth, email address, if necessary a copy of the identity card, a copy of the identity document for the purpose of proof of the exercise of a right of access, rectification, opposition or to meet a legal obligation ;
- Data relating to the payment methods in the event of an order placed on the website for the payment providers.
LAULHERE does not have access to data relating to payment methods in the case of orders placed on the website. They are processed in a secure manner and in accordance with the applicable legislation. In any case, the data relating to the visual cryptogram is not stored and the data relating to the bank card used is deleted when its expiration date is reached. In accordance with Article L 133-24 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, this data may be kept for evidentiary purposes in the event of a possible dispute over the transaction, in intermediate archives, for a period of thirteen (13) months, or even fifteen (15) months for deferred debit cards, following the debit date ;
- Data related to the order such as the order number or the details of the purchase made ;
- User connection data (IP address, connection logs), when the user uses his account ;
- Data related to the management and security of the account, in particular the email address and password transmitted by the customer ;
- Data relating to the follow-up of the relationship: internal identification number, requests for information, correspondence between the user and LAULHERE ;
- Data related to the payment of invoices: terms of payment, discounts granted, receipts, balances and unpaid invoices ;
- Data related to the selection of persons to carry out loyalty actions, prospecting, surveys, product testing and promotion ;
- Data relating to the organization and processing of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation on the website such as the date of participation, the answers to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered.
4. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENTS
These different data are collected to ensure :
- The proper functioning of the website ;
- Management of sales, deliveries and monitoring of logistics operations ;
- Management of services offered to customers (account management, follow-up of requests (contracts, invoices, loyalty program, satisfaction survey, customer service,...) ;
- The management of requests for access, rectification and opposition concerning personal data processed by LAULHERE ;
- Management of unpaid bills and litigation ;
- The elaboration of statistics intended to improve the efficiency of the website and the quality of our services.
LAULHERE may also communicate this data for legal and/or regulatory purposes.
When registering on the website, the customer fills in a form and communicates various personal data concerning him/her in order to benefit from all the services accessible via the website.
By spontaneously communicating personal data, the customer expressly consents to the collection and processing of such data by LAULHERE for the purposes of which they are informed.
Users browsing the website also consent to the collection of their connection data to facilitate their browsing and the use of the various services offered.
The user can change his consent at any time using the button below Users browsing the website also consent to the collection of their connection data to facilitate their browsing and the use of the various services offered.:
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
LAULHERE undertakes to ensure that the data collected is kept in a form that allows the identification of the persons concerned for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
Personal data relating to users of the website may not be kept beyond the time required to manage the commercial relationship, with the exception of certain data archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code), when their retention is necessary to establish proof of a right or a contract or to comply with a legal obligation.
As an exception, identifying information about customers is kept :
- Three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship or three (3) years from their collection by LAULHERE or from the last contact from the prospects.
7. USER'S RIGHT
It is reminded that the user whose personal data is processed has the rights of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of his or her personal data, in accordance with Articles 38 and following of Law No. 78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" as amended, as well as European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data.
The user also benefits under certain conditions from a right to the deletion of data concerning him/her as well as a right to the portability of his/her data. In addition, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 for a Digital Republic, the user benefits from the ability to give instructions on the fate of his personal data after his death. He also benefits from the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
These rights can be exercised by sending a request by paper mail to the address of the head office of LAULHERE, or by electronic means to email@example.com by justifying of its identity and a legitimate reason, if it is required by the law.
In the event of communication of copies of identity documents, these are kept for one (1) year in the event of collection for the purpose of verifying the identity of the user wishing to exercise his right of access or rectification and three (3) years in the event of collection for the purpose of verifying the identity of the user wishing to exercise his right of opposition. The same applies to any other data collected when the user exercises his/her right to object.
8. DATA RECEIVERS
LAULHERE may communicate the personal data collected on the website to its internal services, subcontractors, or commercial partners who notably ensure :
- Management of deliveries and monitoring of logistics operations ;
- The realization of content of an advertising nature ;
- The realization of commercial operations ;
- The follow-up of the commercial relationship with the users ;
- Management of the hosting and maintenance services of the website ;
- The control of the activity of LAULHERE (services in charge of the internal procedures of control...).
The organizations, the auxiliaries of justice and the ministerial officers can also be recipients of the data within the framework of their mission of recovery of the debts.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, certain data may be transferred to different entities of the LAULHERE group.
LAULHERE also reserves the right to transmit personal data collected on the website in order to comply with its legal obligations and, in particular, if it is obliged to do so, by way of judicial requisition.
9. LOGIN DATA AND COOKIES
LAULHERE uses connection data (date, time, Internet address, user's computer protocol, page consulted) and cookies (small files saved on the user's computer) to identify the user, to memorize his or her consultations and to benefit from measurements and statistics on the website's audience, particularly with regard to the pages consulted.
his website uses functional and technical cookies, mainly to improve your navigation. These cookies send information to our website and to your browser: memorization of information related to a form (identifier, address), memorization of the shopping cart, display preferences of your terminal (language, resolution), security measures such as the expiration of your session etc...
By default, the browser accepts cookies from websites. However, you remain in control of the installation of these cookies because you can configure your browser to :
- Accept or reject cookies on the website ;
- Systematically refuse all cookies ;
- Ask for your consent on each cookie you encounter while browsing the Internet.
The CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique & des Libertés) website offers practical advice on the options and methods for deleting cookies stored on your terminal, depending on the browser you use :https://www.cnil.fr/fr/maitriser-mes-donnees.
By choosing to block our cookies, your user experience will be greatly affected and your browsing preferences will be erased.
As with other data, you can exercise your rights electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of the head office of the company LAULHERE indicating in the subject "Informatique et Libertés" and proving your identity.
EIn any case, the cookies stored in your terminal or any other similar element used to identify you for statistical or audience purposes will have a life span limited to a maximum of thirteen (13) months, this life span not being automatically extended when you visit the website again. Beyond that time, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymized.
LAULHERE declares that it complies with the applicable standards in terms of data security and confidentiality (Cf. Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act and Article 32 of the RGPD).
In this respect, LAULHERE takes the necessary precautions, with regard to the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of the data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
In particular, access to the account is strictly personal and secured by identifiers, consisting of an email address, and a password containing a minimum of eight (8) characters and a complexity of three (3) classes of characters (lower case, upper case, numbers, special characters). It is therefore very important and in the interest of the customer to ensure the confidentiality of the identifiers.