Hello Kitty Beret
- Mixed beret
- 100% French merino wool base
- Without headband
- One size fits all, stretchable to size 60
- Cotton headdress decorated with a Heritage badge by Laulhère
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter 28cm
- Delivered in a flat box Héritage par Laulhère
- Made in France
This beret adapts to all face shapes.
How to stretch a one size beret (OS) ?
Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.
History : Made of 100% French merino wool, the Hello Kitty beret is the sublime collaboration between Hello Kitty and Laulhère! Soft, warm and waterproof, the Hello Kitty beret is a one size fits all thanks to its stretchy fibre that stretches and adapts to all head sizes. Soft and pleasant to wear, it is mixed and comes in black and passion.
- 100% wool base.
- Accreted lining.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.