With this effect, both brilliant, dazzling, and as if oxidized, worn out, this fascinating beret is handcrafted from a Laulhère Basque beret that is skilfully decorated with a silver, gold or copper metal leaf. The result? Each piece is totally unique and completely original. This model is available in red / bitten, night blue / silvered and black / bitten.
The Oxide Beret has the following characteristics:
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- A grosgrain head circumference and its puff.
- The night blue satin headdress that doubles the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours of the Laulhère house, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Headband in large satin stretch grain.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.