Like a journey back in time, this magnificent hat takes us directly to the Paris of the Roaring Twenties, with its extravagant celebrations and eccentric muses. The simplicity of its refined form is counterbalanced by the spectacular aspect of its yoke embroidered with pearls and cabochons made of jet and marcasite. Depending on the profile you offer, play the wise lady or take yourself for Kiki de Montparnasse!
The Maya Beret has the following characteristics:
- Free head entry, adaptable to all head sizes.
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
One size fits all.
- Virgin merino French wool, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand or dry cleaning is prohibited (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To protect your product as well as possible, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box, away from dust after each use.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.