Béret Major Cuir
Inspired by the commando beret by its narrow shape, its small diameter and its "lace" to wear as it is or to tie at the back of the head, this mixed model has been reinvented by Laulhère for fashion guerrillas. In the ultra soft and extraordinarily soft lamb leather version, blue or black, this beret is worn slightly tilted to the side.
The Major Cuir Beret has the following characteristics:
- A narrow and visible headband in black leather.
- A black waxed cotton lace.
- The night blue satin fabric that liness the interior is adorned with a superb embroidered badge that incorporates the historic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly displays the colours from the house of Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 24 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Lamb leather base.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Avoid exposure to rain, which could affect the appearance of the leather.
Machine, hand or dry cleaning is prohibited (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary).
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.