Splendid beret for women with its perfectly felted virgin wool base, adorned with large pearls sometimes contrasting and sometimes tone-on-tone for a very modern effect and a rock breath. The transparent, matt or iridescent pearls, depending on the model, are hand-stitched one by one on top of the beret in our French workshops.
The Perle Beret has the following characteristics:
- A "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Free head entry, adaptable to all head sizes
- Embroidered badge with the heraldic codes of the old traditional badges and proudly bearing the colours of the house Laulhère, Sulphur Yellow, Candy Pink and Electric Blue.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 28 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
One size fits all.
- Base in 55% French merino virgin wool and 45% cashmere knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if necessary). If necessary, wipe the surface with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.