Inspired directly by the commando beret, a historical know-how of the Laulhère house, this mixed beret is a sure value of any wardrobe.
The military details of this small diameter beret have been preserved and worked with quality finishes to make it a luxury beret:
- A shape very close to the skull, unlike that of the alpine beret.
- The shaped fold is preformed and sewn on the side.
- The apparent leather headband is narrower than that of Basque berets. Like the military beret, it has a lace at the back.
- The night blue satin lining brings a delicious touch of softness. It is decorated with a brightly coloured woven badge inspired by a historical model of the Laulhère house. The sulphur yellow, Candy pink and Electric blue illuminate the coat of arms, which is heraldicly composed of symbols from our region of origin and more broadly from France, the land of the beret.
Beret made in France.
Crown diameter: 22 cm.
Authenticated by the Laulhère silver finish metal rivet.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes S, M, L and XL.
- Virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Full grain cowhide leather headband.
- Satin interior.
- Badge woven in France.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.