- Mixed cap
- 100% French merino wool base
- A stretchy satin grosgrain headband
- A black bouffette
- Satin headdress decorated with a Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Available in sizes S, M and L.
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This cap adapts to all shapes of face.
To know more about the delivery click here.
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
- A stretchy satin grosgrain headband.
- Satin interior.
- 100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the cap and headband. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your cap : apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your cap in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your cap , it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
Laulhère offers the following delivery methods :
For any order in France:
- Home delivery within 3 working days with Colissimo.
- Delivery within 5 working days at the relay point with Colissimo.
- Free shipping for orders over 79 euros.
For any order outside France:
- Home delivery or relay point delivery with DHL.
- Please note: some countries apply customs charges on arrival of the package.
- Shipping costs calculated according to the country, click here to find out more.